Dragon Ball: Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG based in the beloved Dragon Ball Universe! Create your own character and work your way to become the strongest in the universe!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Latest topics
» Demon Race
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm by Yasai

» DB:Zenkai Ad
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm by Yasai

» Traits System
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm by Yasai

» Combat System
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am by Yasai

» Yasai [Character Application]
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 pm by Yasai

» Yasai's Character Development
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm by Yasai

» Training System
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 pm by Yasai

» Universe 1 Planets
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm by Yasai

» Super Kami
Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 pm by Yasai

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Currency/Experience and Leveling System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Admin
Yasai

Currency/Experience and Leveling System Empty
PostSubject: Currency/Experience and Leveling System   Currency/Experience and Leveling System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 6:50 pm

CURRENCY SYSTEM

Zeni is the universally accepted currency used on all planets in every universe.

Zeni is obtained by competing in fights, fighting tournaments, leveling up, or the game zone!

LEVELING/EXPERIENCE SYSTEM

LEVELLING SYSTEM

Here on Zenkai , we have an experience system based on continued growth and expanding one's prowess in their abilities and powers. There are limitless levels to attain and each one allows your character to grow.. Experience is cumulative, meaning that you do not use it to purchase anything, but, once you have enough stockpiled, you are instead allowed to advance in level. Levels are broken down into tiers, with there being seven total tiers from E-X with E being the lowest tier and X being the highest There are 20 levels within each tier and 140 total levels listed with a (+) left on the final level allowing continued growth beyond that, at the same exp gain as the previous levels for that tier.  Below, I will list each level/tier and its exp requirement:
NOTE: [One attains 500 Exp for each topic started and 200 Exp for each post IC]
NOTE: [Each level grants +50 stat points, +100 Zenni]

E:

D:

C:

B:

A:

S:

X:
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzenkai.forumotion.com

Currency/Experience and Leveling System