Dragon Ball: Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG based in the beloved Dragon Ball Universe! Create your own character and work your way to become the strongest in the universe!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Latest topics
» Demon Race
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm by Yasai

» DB:Zenkai Ad
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm by Yasai

» Traits System
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm by Yasai

» Combat System
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am by Yasai

» Yasai [Character Application]
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 pm by Yasai

» Yasai's Character Development
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm by Yasai

» Training System
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 pm by Yasai

» Universe 1 Planets
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm by Yasai

» Super Kami
Combat System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 pm by Yasai

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Combat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Admin
Yasai

Combat System  Empty
PostSubject: Combat System    Combat System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am

The Combat System

In the world of DBZ, Ki is the center point for a characters power. During a fight, it not only determines how many techniques you can use, but also, how powerful your techniques are. Here on Zenkai, it is no less important. When one enters a thread, you begin with 0% Ki (barring exceptions from traits), then, you are able to charge up 25% of your ki stat per post that you actively charge (you know, the yelling and the energy shrouds and all that. One cannot charge and attack in the same post). Depending on your charge %, that determines not only how much of your ki you have access to, but also things like transformations and limiteds usage. Below is the breakdown of that:

0% charged: 0% ki stat available, unable to use techniques/transformations/limiteds.

25% charged: 25% ki stat available, able to use techniques, transformations/limiteds unavailable.

50% charged: 50% ki stat available, able to use techniques and transformations, limiteds unavailable.

75% charged: 75% ki stat available, able to use techniques and transformations, limiteds unavailable.

100% charged: 100% ki stat available, able to use techniques, transformations and limiteds.

One only needs to charge ki once per topic, your charge does not deplete, even when your pool does.

Life/Death

Some techniques or transformations require a character to experience a life or death situation. This is done by them reaching a point where they have <30% of their total Ki pool remaining and are near death. This sort of thing is subject to staff approval, though we will usually work with you in these cases, provided your situations make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzenkai.forumotion.com

Combat System
Page 1 of 1