Dragon Ball: Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG based in the beloved Dragon Ball Universe! Create your own character and work your way to become the strongest in the universe!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Latest topics
» Demon Race
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm by Yasai

» DB:Zenkai Ad
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm by Yasai

» Traits System
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm by Yasai

» Combat System
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am by Yasai

» Yasai [Character Application]
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 pm by Yasai

» Yasai's Character Development
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm by Yasai

» Training System
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 pm by Yasai

» Universe 1 Planets
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm by Yasai

» Super Kami
Equipment System I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 pm by Yasai

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Equipment System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Admin
Yasai

Equipment System Empty
PostSubject: Equipment System   Equipment System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 6:34 pm

EQUIPMENT SYSTEM

Here on Dragon Ball Zenkai, you can create weapons, armor, medical items, and many other forms of equipment! They will adhere to the below rules and regulations!

WEAPONS

Weapons are ranked much like everything else, using LEVELS! This level is given based on the level of the user! Weapons are meant to grant a slight boost to the users strength. As such, each level that a weapon has is granted +20 strength added to the users base, this weapon also gains +50 durability.

Weapons are able to have up to two abilities, such as Goku's Staff being able to extend.

Next we cover damage types. This has no effect on rank or damage done, but more the type of damage that is dealt based on what kind of weapon you have to help RPers facing your weapon determine how your attacks affect them.

Slashing types - depending on weapon rank and opponent tier/durability, this type of damage cuts through skin or even bone. Most commonly seen in a swing of a sword or other bladed weapon.

Bashing types - depending on weapon rank and opponent tier/durability, this type of damage can break bones or even break armor or other defensive jutsu. Commonly seen in hammers or other non-bladed weapons.

Piercing types - depending on weapon rank and opponent tier/durability, this type of damage goes straight into an opponent in a straight line. Usually going in one side and out the other. Commonly seen in a jabbing attack with a sword or other bladed weapon.

One or more of these types of damage can apply to your weapon. This is simply to help opponents IC react realistically when hit by an attack.

EQUIPMENT

Equipment covers everything from armor to other supplies! This is also based on level! With each level the user is granted +20 to put into whatever stat is most closely related to that equipment, such as endurance for armor or speed for mobility gear!

PRICES

Each level is worth 100 Zeni.
Each ability is worth 100 Zeni extra.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzenkai.forumotion.com

Equipment System
Page 1 of 1