Dragon Ball: Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG based in the beloved Dragon Ball Universe! Create your own character and work your way to become the strongest in the universe!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Latest topics
» Demon Race
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm by Yasai

» DB:Zenkai Ad
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm by Yasai

» Traits System
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm by Yasai

» Combat System
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am by Yasai

» Yasai [Character Application]
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 pm by Yasai

» Yasai's Character Development
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm by Yasai

» Training System
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 pm by Yasai

» Universe 1 Planets
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm by Yasai

» Super Kami
Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 pm by Yasai

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Dragon Ball System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Admin
Yasai

Dragon Ball System  Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball System    Dragon Ball System  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:52 pm

DRAGON BALL SYSTEM

Dragon Balls (ドラゴンボール, Doragon Bōru) are large, crystalline spheres that feature five-pointed stars numbering from one to seven inside of themselves (akin to glass art); individually, they have no powers, but united they have the ability to call forth the Eternal Dragon, Shenron. They are then allowed to make a single wish! Before we get to the actual wishes, it’s important to define HOW one is allowed to find these magical orbs and what goes into the search!

THE SEARCH

In order to be eligible to find a dragon ball, one must first purchase "Dragon Radar" from the Universal Marketplace! Once you have it, you are eligible to begin your hunt for the legendary Dragon Balls! The rules for finding and using Dragon Balls are very simple, you may search for them as often as you like in order to find them, but you may only FIND/ATTAIN ONE per topic. Meaning you can search for them endlessly until you find one, at which point you must make new topics to begin your search for the remaining six. Once you have collected all of them, you are able to summon the mighty Shenron and ask your wish. Afterwards, the dragonballs will deactivate for ONE OOC weeks and scatter back out across the planet. In order to find a Dragon Ball, you must roll the dice named, "Dragon Dice". Upon a roll, you will have to score one of the following numbers:

1- One Star Ball
3- Two Star Ball
5- Three Star Ball
7- Four Star Ball
9- Five Star Ball
11- Six Star Ball
13- Seven Star Ball

These must be rolled for at the beginning of the topic you plan to collect them in. If you roll successfully, you may then do a THREE post minimum topic of collecting it.

WISHING

1) Restore life. Revival of One or a Group of People (belonging to same Faction OR on the same planet).

2) Ultimate power. Instant gain of +20 levels.

3) Grant me wisdom. The wisher is granted a permanent boost of x2 Exp gained.  

4) Riches beyond measure. Wisher receives 5,000,000 Zeni.

5) Planetary revival. Wisher can restore any destroyed Planet, Region, or City, along with its Population. 

6) Teleportation. Wisher may teleport themselves, or others (willingly or not) to a Planet or location.

7) Immortality. A Wisher may be granted immortality. They may never fear death.

8 ) Make me stronger. Permanent boost of x2 to all stat gained through training.

9) Unlimited Energy. Makes it so that you no longer expend Ki from your pool at any time. You have a limitless pool in that it “replenishes” itself instantly.

You of course can wish for other things, but these must be approved by STAFF beforehand.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzenkai.forumotion.com

Dragon Ball System
Page 1 of 1