Dragon Ball: Zenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG based in the beloved Dragon Ball Universe! Create your own character and work your way to become the strongest in the universe!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Latest topics
» Demon Race
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:25 pm by Yasai

» DB:Zenkai Ad
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm by Yasai

» Traits System
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 pm by Yasai

» Combat System
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am by Yasai

» Yasai [Character Application]
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 pm by Yasai

» Yasai's Character Development
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm by Yasai

» Training System
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 pm by Yasai

» Universe 1 Planets
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm by Yasai

» Super Kami
Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:13 pm by Yasai

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Limited/Banned List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasai
Admin
Yasai

Limited/Banned List Empty
PostSubject: Limited/Banned List   Limited/Banned List I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 10:21 pm

LIMITED/BANNED LISTINGS

Below is the list of limited/banned abilities. In order to qualify to receive one of these abilities, one must roll the correct number on the Wheel of Fortune AND meet whatever requirements are listed for the Limited they wish to obtain. One can only have TWO LIMITEDS.

One may choose to be a hybrid of two races at the cost of one of their limited slots. The races that are not available for hybridization are (Androids and Kai), Saiyans, Namekians, Majin and Humans can all be hybridized. one may only choose TWO races to use for their hybridization, but they gain access to all of their racial traits, abilities and transformations.

Name: Ultra Instinct
Type: Attack assisting-type
Ki Cost: 500 activation/upkeep
Description: increases stats x2,000.  The users eyes and hair become a distinctive silver coloration. Their hair becomes raised slightly from their base form and their aura becomes crystalline—with blues and whites, purple and red hues as well and is noticeably brighter than their base aura. Ultra Instinct is an ultimate technique that separates the consciousness from the body, allowing it to move and fight independent of a martial artist's thoughts and emotions.
Requirements: Requires 3,000 ki stat minimum, 20 posts training. Requires Godly-Ki.

Name: Kaiō-Ken
Ki Cost: 2 Ki activation/ upkeep [x multiple]
Description: Through the unique fighting style of The Kaiō, it becomes possible for one to multiply their ki output which results in a drastic enhancement of one's physical capabilities. When the technique is used, the user is engulfed in a powerful red aura which illuminates their being as their skin tone tints a significant reddish color, presumably due to an increased blood flow. When initially executed, the Kaiōken doubles one's base ki output and subsequently doubles their strength, speed, and agility. However, for one that has trained themselves to handle greater degrees, it is possible to increase the multiplier of Kaiōken to higher levels; such as tripling one's capabilities, quadrupling, and beyond. The drawbacks behind the Kaiōken lie in the fact that it puts an intense strain on the user's body and also that it can only remain activated for a brief moment; which has been described as the length of a "heart beat". The strain it puts on the body is directly proportional to the multiplier degree that the Kaiōken is taken up to, as a higher level of ki multiplication results in a greater burden placed upon the body.
Requirements: 10 posts training on Kai’s World/ Cardinal Worlds

Name: Legendary Ki
Type: Permanent Stat Boost
Ki Cost: N/A
Description: This ability permanently increases ALL stats by x500. The users aura becomes permanently light green with typical colorations for techniques [kaioken, super saiyan, UI, etc...] appearing in the center of the users aura when used.
Requirements: ROLL REWARDS

Name: Living Corpse Fusion
Type: Sealing-type
Ki Cost: 500 Ki activation
Description: The user is able to absorb a deceased opponent PC/NPC into their body, increasing their stats by that Characters stats. This was created based off of the Namekian Fusion technique. This also makes the user into a hybrid of the races they absorb. [Takes 2 limited slots.]
Requirements: Only works on dead targets, doesn’t prevent them from going to afterlife OR being revived with a new body.

Name: Hakai
Type: Kiai-type
Ki Cost: 1000 Ki activation
Description: As Gods of Destruction, they possess the power to destroy almost anything with little effort, even intangible beings such as souls. People destroyed by Hakai do not go to Other World and simply cease to exist. Does not work on Immortal Beings.
Requirements: Must be a God of Destruction.

Name: Fission
Type: Other
Ki Cost: 1/2 Ki pool [permanent until clone death]
Description: The user is able to form a single perfect clone of themselves that is able to move and act on its own. This clone will be identical in all ways to the user as it requires a semi-permanent division of the users Ki pool in half.
Requirements: Ki stat of AT LEAST 1000.

Name: Divination
Type: Other
Ki Cost: 100 Ki activation/upkeep
Description: The user is able to connect their minds eye and senses together on a universal scale, enabling them to see things and even communicate across the universe without needing to be physically present.
Requirements: must know Ki Sensing.

Name: Time-Skip
Type: Movement-type
Ki Cost: 500 Ki activation
Description: The user is able to skip time by 1/10 of a second. This allows them to move or attack without being seen by most opponents. As this isn’t a “freeze time” ability, an opponent can still react to/defend against it should they have knowledge or experience against the technique. When activated, boosts users speed stat by x1000 for one post. One must have DOUBLE the users speed stat to be able to counter this attack.
Requirements: 1000 speed stat base.

Name: Pure Progress
Ki Cost: 500 Ki activation/upkeep
Description: The user is able to become exponentially stronger the longer a fight goes on. Each post that this technique is kept active, the users Str/Spd/End increase by x2. This allows them to potentially become invincible should they get into a long battle, but should an opponent know of this weakness they will keep them from drawing the fight out.
Requirements: Base Ki stat of 1,000 minimum.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballzenkai.forumotion.com

Limited/Banned List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball: Zenkai :: Information Center :: World Info Center-
Jump to: